Home alone with me and my sick thoughts........

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Once more into the breach........

     Hello.  Chances are, you are already familiar with yours truly, "THE Michael", an interesting character who has published numerous blogs that each had their own measured, if limited, amount of success.  Thing is, "success" is a relative term, dependant entirely on what one would expect to be accomplished from such an endeavor as blogging.  Yes, there are those amongst us who due to our own particular talents have produced blogs which have attracted "rock star" numbers of followers, while the rest of us have wallowed in our "close, but no cigar" efforts.  I was one of those, the "no cigar" bloggers, but like I said, success is relative, and what I lacked in sheer numbers I more than made up for in relationships I value more than just about anything I have gained in my life.  So, those of you who have already discovered me, well, welcome back to my twist on life, and those of you who are now stumbling across me in this new incarnation, well, hold on;  I am an acquired taste which I hope you will find worthy of sticking with if you have the time to waste on blogs.  I certainly have time to write this one, and hope you agree that it's worth the effort.  There's more to life than Face Book, doncha think?

3 comments:

Aquila ka Hecate said...

Facebook can get stuffed. I only use it to keep tabs on my son - I've taken down most of my profile.
Looking forward to following this new blog of yours!
Love,
Terri in Joburg

Buffalo said...

And so it begins.....

jules said...

I'm on board here too!

Loves ya~